- (c) to @sucksdr3w
- do not repost
- like if you save
what beautiful weather outside. today im gonna blog in shorts
To me, songs are kind of like bookmarks. Have you ever listened to a song that you haven’t heard in a while, and all of a sudden, all the memories of that time period come back, and you remember what your life used to be like. They’re like milestones in your life.
i dont care if youre 7 there is no way i am letting you win an easter egg hunt welcome to the real world jackass
do u ever go to school confident in what ur wearing and then u actually get there and ur kind of just like wow well this was an awful idea
There is this guy on the bus who calls himself Jeff. Jeff narrates the entire bus ride in third person. Today was the only day I have been on the bus with Jeff where someone has told him to shut up. Jeff sighed and then said “Jeff dramatically looks out of the window while sighing. Jeff just couldn’t understand why people had to be so rude.” The person who told him to shut up now looks like he is going to cry out of frustration.
the worst feeling ever is when you can feel somebody starting to get annoyed with you and the smile kind of falls from your face and there is this deep aching pain in your chest that feels like someone is squeezing your heart so you just kind of look down at your hands and act like nothing is wrong
one of my friends noticed a mosquito had landed on his bicep so he flexed and the rush of blood to his biceps muscle filled up the mosquito so much it exploded and to this day it’s one of the most badass things I’ve ever heard
When I was younger, one landed on my friend on her hand and she gripped her wrist and started clenching and unclenching her fingers and the same damn thing happened.
is there actually sims fanfiction
how do you dialogue?????
She turned to him, tears traveling down her cheeks, and whispered softly,
“Faloopsinarb, woo fa goo.”
He will never look at her in the same way again.
(you fell down the flawless tree and hit all the perfect on the way down)
I swear Slytherin and I are like a match made in heaven.
I’m so sad today and of course I get no time to myself to just cry because I’m always at work or with my boyfriend. The past two weeks I haven’t had time to myself and I’m about to go crazy.
- people: you have to be more lady like
- me: suck my dick
“treat others how you want to be treated”
uh i can’t give everyone i meet a million dollars and a private yacht
the most important thing i’ve learnt in all my years is that it is a terrible idea to drink from a cup while lying down
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.” —Rape prevention tips
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention
have you ever been reading something and completely understood a line of foreshadowing and just whispered “shit”